We protect Architects & Engineers against the "what ifs," so your firm can focus on what matters most: your business.
It's Easy to Get Started
Call for a quote
We’d always prefer for you to give us a call at 469-777-3025, so we can assess the appropriate coverage plan for your firm and offer the best possible proposal. Our services for Architects and Engineers are licensed in 26 states (and counting!) We’re acquiring new licenses on a regular basis — let us know where your firm is based and let’s get you covered.
Get a tailored solution
We’re big believers in choice. As design professionals, we understand you want options before making an informed, appropriate decision. We represent over 30 insurance carriers — we're confident your firm will have access to the best policy options in the market. We’ll walk you through the options and point out price comparisons, policy benefits and discrepancies.
We save firms upwards of 10-20% and endeavor to find an even better plan year after year. When your policy is up for renewal, we’ll double-check your options to ensure you're placed with the best policy in the market. On the other hand, if your policy increases, we’ll let you know right away. When it comes time to make a switch, we’re there with you every step.
Why Architects & Engineers Choose Professional Insurance Experts
We offer design professionals access to unprecedented options and choice, when it comes to selecting the right policy for your firm. We do our due diligence; we put in the time; and we always keep customer satisfaction at the forefront of our vision.
At the end of the day, honesty is always the best policy.
When it comes to Errors & Omission insurance, there’s no one better in the business — our expertise says it all:
• Professional Liability Underwriter for large E&S Carriers
• Professional Liability Wholesale Broker for nationwide brokerage firm
• Membership in Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
• RPLU Designation
• Educational Committee member of the Texas Surplus Lines Association (TSLA)
• National Association of Professional Surplus Lines Offices, Ltd (NAPSLO) member
• Next Generation committee member and graduate of Advanced E&S School
• American Association of Managing General Agents (AAMGA) member and graduate
• Independent Insurance Agents of Dallas (IIAD) member